8.00 - 9.00
Registration, morning coffee
9.00 - 9.10
Piotr Maślak, TV and radio presenter
9.10 - 9.40
The long-term consequences of mass automatization and robotization of our enterprises we work for. How cognitive automatization and AI will change the rules of the game.
Aleksandra Przegalińska, Assistant Professor at Kozminski University and Research Fellow at MIT in Boston
9.40 - 10.10
Enterprise Automation trends 2018
Dan Twing, President and COO at Enterprise Management Associates
10.10 - 10.40
Intelligent Automation 2.0
Wojciech Zajączkowski, Head of Cognitive Automation, Accenture
10.40 - 11.05
11.05 - 11.30
Cognitive Enterprise Automation – now and tomorrow
Mirosław Andziak, Executive Partner, InfiniteDATA
11.30 - 11.50
Enterprise Automation Awards
11.50 - 12.20
12.20 - 14.00
Data Processing and Advanced Analytics Automation
Business Process Automation & Robotics Process Automation
Cognitive Enterprise Automation
|12:20 - 12:50|
Automate the Code Generation for Fast Consistent Builds of Data Integration
Robots in the office? Of course, yes, but specifically, where to use them?
Places where the software robot gives the most benefits. Situations where investment in a software robot should not take place because the costs of its implementation (and maintenance) will outweigh the potential benefits?
A checklist of risk which is necessary before deciding to implement RPA.
Customer Success Story
ScheduleIN 3.0 Announcement and Demo
Chief Technology Officer, InfiniteDATA
|12:55 - 13:25|
Market Perspectives for Cloud/Hybrid
Harald De Bakker
Robotization is not such a new thing – so it is not worth worrying about.
How to use the experience in test automation in back-office automation? Is the robotization in non-production environments similar to robotization in business environments? What is the difference?
Release on Business Demand
Congnitive Enterprise Automation in the context of Leading WLA Platform Roadmap
Executive Partner, InfiniteDATA
|13:30 - 14:00|
Automatic sensitive data mitigation using Soflab GALL.
What about sensitive data management on production environments? Do you really have to introduce new functionality to each and every of your systems to fulfil this necessity? How to implement one central policy to all IT systems the organization uses to run the business.
Short presentation of Soflab Global Anonymization Linked Loader.
How to start RPA journey safely
How automation is changing the Supply Chain
Enterprise Automation Project Success Story
Paweł Cimosz Alior Bank
Łukasz Gliński Accenture
Maciej Piotrowski DXC Technology
14.00 - 14.45
14.45 - 15.15
Karim Ladak, Information Technology and Shared Services Executive
15.15 - 16.00
Roundtable discussion session
Parallel roundtables discussions are the part of the conference that engages all participants. It has a few purposes. First of all, participants have the opportunity to exchange their opinions and experiences about a specific issue that is important to that group. Secondly, participants can meet and talk with the leader/host of the roundtable discussion – they are selected professionals with a vast knowledge and experience.
Topics already under discussion:
1. Potential of AI and Machine Learning solutions in business process automation.
Chair: Łukasz Krause, Polpharma
2. Influence of automation and RPA on employee satisfaction. Ethical and moral aspects of automation adoption.
Chair: Ariel Kenneth Ampol, InfiniteDATA
3. Data processing challenges in automation.
Chair: Grażyna Zyszczak, InfiniteDATA Services
4. Challenges of automation of IT operations. Trends in Workload Automation development.
Chair: Dan Twing, EMA
5. Successful RPA? How to calculate TCO while constant changes in business processes reflect a dynamic environment? Who can benefit the most: marketing, sales, HR, logistics?
Chair: Oktawiusz Kacza, Bank BGŻ BNP Paribas
6. Where to start automation? Which model to adopt, going big centrally or start small but locally? The democratization of IT vs. Automation.
Chair: Izabela Jurkowska, Kierownik działu Analiz Procesowych, PLL LOT.
7. Automation in the cloud – why License Manager instead of Database Admin.
Chair: Michał Jaworski, Ecovadis
8. Robotic Customer communication – what really works and what is just “nice to have” gadget?
Chair: Tomasz Smoleński, DXC Technology
9. Is this the momentum for Advance Analytics Automation?
Chair: Mariusz Wądołowski, Teradata
10. My data, their tools – how to deal with automation startups?
Chair: Piotr Orłowski, Divisional IS&T Director, Medicover Healthcare Services
11. How to successfully implement robots in organizations while assuring a payback and preventing the workforce fears of the RPA
Chair: Kasjan Kajrunajtys, R&D Director at Eversis, Product Officer at Wizlink; Patryk Okręlicki, Expert&Business Partner at Eversis
12. Practical approach to IT operation automation - how to do it well?
Chair: Maciej Sowa, Simplicity
13. Process measurement as an initial part of RPA implementation and calculation of ROI. How to make it.
Chair: Łukasz Majer, Nova Praxis
Closing & summary
Surprise awards 😉