The organisers are Evention sp. z o.o., ul. Rondo ONZ 1, 00-124 Warsaw, tel. +48 22 535-30-33, firstname.lastname@example.org , REGON: 146871262, NIP: 5252564839, entered under the number KRS: 0000483800 in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Economic Department of the National Court Register, share capital: PLN 5 000.00 (paid in full) and InfiniteDATA sp. z o o. with its registered seat in Warsaw at ul. Nowogrodzka 50/601, 00-695 Warsaw, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000368781, REGON 142641648, NIP 5272640265, share capital PLN 5 000.00 (paid in full),
- We respect the right to privacy and are committed to providing data security, including Personal Data. At the stage of Registration and browsing the https://automationforum.pl/ website the SSL protocol is used.
- The scope of data we are collecting:
- Personal Data entered freely at the Registration stage (name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, position, company name) and the date and time of registration and the IP address.
- Cookie files stored in terminal equipment (“cookies”),
- www server logs collected by the hosting service provider.
We do not share your data with third parties. We may do so exclusively if you have given consent at the registration stage.
- We are using the Google Analytics cookies. The cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal device of the Service User and serve the purpose of using the Service web pages. Cookies typically contain the name of the website they come from, storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
- For detailed information about cookies please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ Cookies are used for generation of statistics that help in understanding how the Internet users use the website, allowing improvements to be made to its structure and contents. For detailed information about the principles of operation of Google Analytics visit: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks connected to Google for displaying advertisements customised for the users’ website browsing habits. For this purpose they may store the “breadcrumb” information or time spent on a website, to display the Conference ads to you on other websites.
- By modifying your browser settings you may disable storing of cookies on your device or permanently erase the stored files. You can set in your browser settings. All it takes is „disabling cookies”.
- Information about certain behaviours of our website visitors are subject to logging in a server layer. This data is used exclusively for administration and assuring the most efficient provisioning of the hosting services provided.
- The visited resources are identified by their URL addresses. Moreover, the logging may include:
- Time of arrival of a query,
- Time of dispatching a response,
- Customer station name – identification performed using the HTTPS protocol,
- Information about the errors that occurred when processing the HTTPS transactions,
- URL address of the previously visited web page (referrer link) – when the Conference website was visited via a link,
- Information about the browser used by our website visitor,
- IP address information.
- The above data is not being associated with specific persons browsing the pages.
- The data shall be shared with Third Parties only on power of provisions of the law.
- The Registrant may give consent for sharing the data with the Conference Partners.
COMMERCIAL INFORMATION / EVENTS
Commercial information shall be deemed to mean: offerings, information about promotions, offering brochures, product price information
Event information shall be deemed to mean informing about events such as: conferences, publications, webinars, debates and other meeting formulas organised by Evention or InfiniteDATA or co organised.
Consent may be withdrawn any time. Please use the following email address: email@example.com
In the event of consent withdrawal we have the right to process your email address and the logs allowing determination when the consent was withdrawn exclusively for the purpose of pursuing rights / resolution of claims.
|Type of notifications - messages||Communications channel|
|Enquiry or Conference related enquiries||e-mail
telephone in case of lack of response to an e-mail
|Transmission of pro forma invoice / invoice|
|Information about the Conference date approaching||e-mail,
|Information about non receipt of payment||e-mail