“Enterprise Automation Forum 2019“ Conference Terms and Conditions
§1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions are applicable as of 1 May 2019.
2. The terms used throughout these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to mean:
a) Personal Data – data allowing identification of a natural person,
b) Conference – the Enterprise Automation Forum 2019 conference organised on 22 October 2019 at the InterContinental Hotel, ul. Emilii Plater 49, in Warsaw, on terms and conditions defined herein,
c) Notification – electronic form of notifications concerning the Conference or events relating to the Conference,
d) Organisers / us – Evention sp. z o.o., ul. Rondo ONZ 1, 00-124 Warsaw, tel. +48 22 535-30-33, email@example.com , REGON: 146871262, NIP: 5252564839, entered under the number KRS: 0000483800 in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Economic Department of the National Court Register, share capital: PLN 5 000.00 (paid in full) and InfiniteDATA sp z o. o. with its registered seat in Warsaw at ul. Nowogrodzka 50/601, 00-695 Warsaw, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000368781, REGON 142641648, NIP 5272640265, share capital PLN 5 000.00 (paid in full),
e) Third Party – a natural person, legal person or an organisational entity without a legal personality in understanding of the Polish legal regulations, other than the Organisers or a Registrant,
g) Terms and Conditions – this document that defines the terms and conditions of the Conference and that defines the rights and obligations of the Organisers and the Registrants,
h) Registration – a task performed to register the Registrant for participation in the conference,
i) Force Majeure – an external event, impossible to foresee, of incidental or natural nature, such as, but not limited to: fire, explosion, power supply outage, earthquake, flood, cloudburst, riots, actions by civilian or military authorities, war, acts of terrorism (including cyber attacks),
j) Registrant / you – a natural person who has entered into Agreement with the Organisers in conjunction with the business conducted or the profession performed,
k) Agreement – Agreement on the participation in and the execution of the Conference concluded by and between the Registrant and the Organisers at the moment of confirmation of the Registration on terms and conditions defined herein.
§2. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. The Registration for the Conference and Conference website browsing requires an Internet connection and the use of a device and the Internet.
1. The Registration may be performed exclusively by filling out the form available at: https://automationforum.pl/register/.
§4. REGISTRATION FEE
1. Participation in the Conference is free of charge.
2. The Terms and Conditions of participation are defined upon application at the Registration phase.
3. Conditions to be met by a Registrant for a free of charge participation are:
a) A Registrant shall be a representative of a group of professionals dealing in information processing, development and construction of information processing systems, process automation, information analyses using technology tools, heading IT departments, in charge of business development in technology area,
b) A Registrant shall not be an employee of a company conducting business that is competitive with respect to the Organisers.
§5. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE AND THE TIMELINE
1. The Conference is addressed to professionals, persons professionally dealing in information processing, development and construction of information processing systems, process automation, information analyses using technology tools, heading IT departments, in charge of business development in technology area.
2. The conference is not addressed to Consumers. The agenda of the Conference is available at: https://automationforum.pl/agenda/.
3. The condition to participation in the conference is performing a registration using the registration form and acceptance of the Terms and conditions and giving the necessary consents for the free of charge participation in the Conference.
4. We shall be accepting the applications for participation in the Conference until 18 October or until the exhaustion of the pool of free of charge places.
5. Confirmation of approval of participation in the Conference will consist of an email message transmitted by the Organisers to the email address provided by the Registrant in the registration form.
6. The Organisers reserve the right to refuse the right of participation in the Conference.
7. All materials and a place shall be prepared and reserved for the Registrant.
8. The Registrant acknowledges and accepts that photographs, audio-video recordings and transcripts will be made during the Conference with Registrant’s participation. The Organisers shall have the right to use the photos/parts of transcripts with the likeliness of the Registrant for marketing and promotional purposes in the context of the Conference. Registrants objecting to publications presenting solely their likeliness in a photograph/recording or part of transcript are requested to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. The Registrant shall use true data, meaning in conformance with the factual and legal state, including the personal data that they have the full right to use.
10. The Registrant shall participate in the Conference in a manner not leading to problems with or interfering with the progress of the Conference and shall abstain from any actions violating the general laws in force or good manners, or infringing upon personal rights of other Registrants, Third Parties or legitimate interests of the Organisers, other Registrants or Third Parties.
11. The Organisers may request the Registrant to provide a general feedback and satisfaction level with the Conference, including on its organisation and method of registration. Feedback may be collected using questions or short questionnaires made available in paper or electronic form.
12. The Organisers may maintain and publish statistics concerning the Conference.
14. The Organisers shall have the right to, at their discretion, extend the features and functionalities of the Conference. Such amendments shall not result in lowering the quality of the Conference.
§6. DATA PROTECTION
1. The Organisers are the data controllers with respect to data processing for the purposes of delivering the Conference.
2. We are using the SSL communications encryption protocol.
3. Personal data is processed:
a) In conformance with the regulations on Personal Data protection in force in the Republic of Poland and in the European Union,
c) In the scope and for the purpose necessary to establish and formulate the content of the Agreement, its amendment or termination and/or correct provision of the Services provided by electronic means,
d) In the scope and for the purpose necessary to fulfil the legitimate interests / goals performed by the Service Provider, and the processing does not adversely affect the rights or freedoms of the data subjects.
4. The Personal Data may be processed in scope and for the purpose based on the consent given by the Registrant.
5. Every data subject shall have the right to access, rectify, erase or restrict processing, object processing of data, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
6. The Personal Data shall be processed in connection with the execution of the Agreement for the duration of its term and for 10 years following the termination of the agreement (for the purpose of dealing with potential claims). The data may also be processed in the accounting documents for the time required by the legal regulations.
7. The Organisers reserve the right to disclose the Personal Data to entities authorised on power of relevant provisions of the law: law-enforcement authorities, authorities, courts or other entities authorised for such disclosure on power of the provisions of the law in scope and for the purpose required by these entities and the provisions of the law.
8. Erasure of the Personal Data may take place as a result of:
a) Termination of the Agreement and after the expiry of the term referred to in (6);
b) Withdrawal of the consent or raising a legitimate objection to personal data processing – if the consent was given or if the data is processed on basis of a legitimate interest.
1. The Organisers shall not be liable for:
a) Data incorrectly entered by the Registrant,
b) Unavailability or limitation of access to the Internet making the Registration impossible,
c) Lack of possibility of arrival by the Registrant to the Conference (location information is stated in §1 (1) b),
d) Damages incurred or lost benefits by the Registrant or Third Parties that shall be caused as a result of untruthful data provided by the person performing the Registration;
e) Damages incurred or lost benefits by the Registrant or Third Parties that shall be caused as a result of an act or omission by Third Parties beyond the control of the Organisers,
f) Damages incurred or lost benefits by the Registrant or Third Parties that shall be caused as a result of cancellation of the Conference by the Organisers due to occurrence of a Force Majeure (fortuitous event beyond the control of the Organisers).
2. Registrant shall participate in the Conference at their sole risk and responsibility.
3. The Organisers have no influence whatsoever on the way the Registrant shall use the knowledge and skills acquired during the Conference.
1. Please submit any complaints as soon as possible following the day damage occurred. Please provide your data (name, surname, company name) and provide possibly detailed description of irregularities (including the time and place of their occurrence). Please contact the contact person indicated on the Conference website by email.
2. The complaints shall be reviewed without undue delay, however not longer than 14 days.
3. The day of submission of the complaint shall be deemed to be the day the Organisers received the complaint notification.
§9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. The Conference title and agenda, including the website, layout, logos, graphics, photographs, audio and video files used for promotion of the Conference as well as the presentations belong to the Organisers or Third Parties (if so marked) and are legally protected.
2. The above designations and materials may not be used without a written consent by the Organisers or by the Third Party being the owner of the rights, in particular may not be used in combination with other products or services in a manner that could mislead the potential Clients of the Organisers or Could harm the Organisers in another way. Copying the conference materials and/or recording the Conference as well as making such materials and recordings available is illegal and subject to criminal prosecution on power of the Polish Act of 4 February 1994 on the Copyright Law and Related Laws.
3. The Registrant or any Third Party is prohibited from removing, covering, altering or making it impossible to read any trademarks, copyright information or other markings concerning property rights included in any materials concerning the Conference whatsoever.
§10. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The text of the Terms and Conditions is made available before conclusion of the Agreement.
2. The Terms and Conditions may be presented also in other ways upon individual request by the Registrant or a Third Party in case of a problem with its display or readability. Please contact us if this is required.
3. We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions as well as the agenda of the Conference, as well as to cancel the Conference in case of occurrence of fortuitous events beyond our influence. In case of cancellation of the Conference the information about the cancellation will be provided to the registered Registrants.
4. All maters not dealt with by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the applicable provisions of the Polish law.
5. Should any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions be amended or declared null and void by a valid court ruling, its remaining provisions shall continue in full force.
6. All disputes shall be initially settled amicably and then by a court territorially competent for the registered seat of Evention sp. z o.o.